Using Powder Metal on a Global Scale
Solving Complex Problems
Selecting the right process to produce a component can be a daunting task; requiring a balance of design, tolerancing, and cost-effectiveness. While many industries use technologies like casting, milling, and grinding, powder metal provides a sustainable, cost-effective alternative with substantial benefits.
Advantages of Powder Metal
- Net shape capability, minimal or no machining and scrap loss
- Good surface finishes and tribological properties
- Cost-effective, high-volume manufacture of complex or unique shapes
- Complex shapes and geometries not possible with other metal forming processes
- Part-to-part consistency at exacting tolerances
- Long term performance reliability in critical applications
- Sustainable manufacturing
Powder Metal Process
Questions about our process?
Sustainability in Powder Metal Manufacturing
The low-waste nature of powder metal manufacturing isn’t just good for costs—it's also better for the environment. Powder Metal technology utilizes upwards of 97% of input material and is classified as a green technology in metal manufacturing. The process also cuts down on the amount of energy needed to create your components, creating less impact on the environment.
You have an idea. Our engineers help you make it a reality. For 75 years, we’ve used specialized technologies to create custom solutions for our customers. We look to the future to adapt to your everchanging needs.
Powder metal components excel in a variety of applications and markets.